There are more i want to post but here a few! She was so happy to take pictures and I found the cutest baby bracelet! I don't know if you can see it that well or not but Bree loved it too!
She is absolutely Adorable!!! I always enjoy seeing what you guys have been up to! Yes, I am pregnant and I am bow 17 weeks along, but still having morning sickness! yuck!!! I hope it ends soon!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
Elder Uchtdorf:
"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before."
3 comments:
Michelle, She is so beautiful! I love her hat
what a little cutie! i think she looks like you! :)
She is absolutely Adorable!!! I always enjoy seeing what you guys have been up to! Yes, I am pregnant and I am bow 17 weeks along, but still having morning sickness! yuck!!! I hope it ends soon!
Post a Comment