
One: My mom watched from the front door so every time I came back to the top of the hill Bree had to wave "hi,hi!" to Grandma. Two and Three: They laughed the whole time and made these little fake screams! (If you notice in the first 3 pics Tristan took his glove off and kept his hand out so he could scoop snow as I pulled them along and then ate it along the way) We lost Tristan off the back many times but he just laughed and got back on. The Fourth: I bundled them up and pulled them around while aunt ash took some pics. Breelyn fell many times and Tristan was always there helping her up! Anyways, the kids loved sledding and I hope we got a lot more snow so we can go again and have some more fun.


1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! I wish that we had snow for Gideon to play in! We got him some snow boots in the Fall getting ready for winter, but we have only seen snow twice and it stayed only that day! Poor Gideon always asks every morning if it snowed! He gets so sad when he looks outside and it is just raining!
Post a Comment