I was wondering if any of you have a list of books you are reading or heard are good or whatever. Something like this http://www.goodreads.com/. I sometimes blog hop just to find people that have this list of some interesting books and I have found some. I just finished Hunger Games. I know they've been out for a while but when everyone was so excited for the next one I went and got the first one. It is pretty interesting. A quick read, young adult book. I really like how it's a new idea. I really liked it. Does anybody have any recommendations for me to read next?
Oh, I also have been reading the SWEEP series by Cate Tiernen. It's always checked out at the library so I keep putting them on reserve. I think there is like 12 of them. It's kindof older but they brought it back when the Vampire thing got big and I really like it. It's not vampires but I think it's interesting and well written along with the hunger games books.


No comments:
Post a Comment