So, Bradley weighs.... 18.3 lbs. and is 24 1/2 inches long! He's growing. A little girl came up to me while I was holding him and said, "He has big legs, and big knee's." Yes, he is very thick, sturdy, rolly. But he is so cute! Breelyn was the same way, but she grew out of it so i'm not concerned and am just enjoying him! The Dr. says he looks awesome and that he loves to see babies that way. He really isn't that big but people like to make a point how big he is. (70% for weight) Anyways, I'm thankful how healthy my babies are and that their sicknesses don't go beyond the common cold and a crazy couple hour fever Bradley had that one time!
I'd love to post pictures but my camera had a small accident on Easter Sunday so I haven't had one since! It's killing me!!! I've been using my little point and shoot camera but my computer doesn't have a slot to download pics.


No comments:
Post a Comment