December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas Pictures 2011!
Our tree! Decorations didn't stay, not because of Brad but Bree likes to decorate/undecorate and carry the decorations around in bags or boxes.

Stockings! Next year our personalized ones will be up for sure!
Cross my fingers that is on my 2012 resolution list!

Baking cookies for Santa. Look at these two they are identical!
Even that crooked hair thing at the top of Brandon's head and the side of bree's face!

Bradley was content to eat the cookies.

NORAD is definitely a Christmas tradition for us!

Look at the joy in her little face watching NORAD Santa get closer to her house!

Their loot! Santa totally spoiled Bree this year even though I tried to get him to  take some stuff back to the store! (A few of those gifts I won for them)

Bree crawled in bed with us sometime during the night and  we watched her slowly stirring at about 8 a.m.sit up and then  we watch the little light bulb in her head flick on and bright eyed she says "Mom Dad it's Christmas! I want to go see if Santa brought me some presents!" And then of course I tell her she has to wait for me to get the Camera while Daddy pulled Brad from his Brad and as she is bolting down the hall I  tell her to stop until the camera turns on.... Then she finally gets to go and is a little upset with me. But she had so much fun this year and really enjoyed the whole present thing. Unwrapping was the best part for her. She kept looking for something to unwrap. Brad just yawned and walked around the house. He's a fun little boy maybe since he watched us wrap it wasn't that cool for him. :) It just gets better every year!

Bree's favorite gift she says

I think the train was both of their most favorite gift. I won it so we could have
put everything back and I don't think they'd of noticed.

Bradley wasn't into gifts, not even buzz lightyear.
I think he was too tired at 8:30 in the morning .

Bree roped Grandma into playing in her clubhouse and having a teaparty



Much later after church, before they started ripping their clothes off.
They looked so cute for church with shoes and hair done!
 Too bad we didn't leave early enough for pictures before! I just used the same Christmas dress for Bree since it matched Brad's new suit. She got a cute purple one for Christmas.
Look how much they have changed in 1 year!! I can't believe how little they both were!

Bree

Brad

No comments: