December 2, 2012

Setting up the Christmas Tree and more

pulling out the Christmas decorations

A little too high for Bree.

Santa's little helper.

Bradley loved the huge tree box! They both did and played in it every day.

Bradley is so ready for a big boy bed. He loves to cuddle in bree's bed and pretends to snore.

Hark the Herald Angels sing! The bottoms of their Christmas trees.

This true was decorated a little more everyday. She loved it.

Notice the little Dalmatian ornament! She found it at Hobby Lobby and we just had to get it! 

Bradley really loved decorating his tree but did not like taking a picture of it.

Nativity animals work for more than just the nativity itself.

I was feeling really crafty and went to Michael's and picked out a ton of beautiful ornaments in my favorite colors. Only to look at the cart and thought "Yeah, these won't last til christmas" I put them back we made all our ornaments and I will try again once my youngest child turns at least 6?

Bradley got into making ornaments.

Christmas Jello! They loved these things.

Andrew found this flower after the ward Christmas  party. He came over after the party because he had to give it to Breelyn tonight. "Thank you very much, Andrew." After he left she says "Well, I guess I better go over to his house and talk to him about getting married."

Wrestling. What a nice big sister.

We made our own ornaments for our tree this year!

Delivering neighbor gifts! No one was home and she was so excited to say hello to everyone!

Preschool "O" Ornaments.
Cute note: Breelyn added a heart to her snowman and can you guess what the Brown lines are? Yep, Pockets!

No comments: