April 9, 2010

It's a good day

Breelyn ate a whole bowl of spaghetti for lunch today, her and dad's favorite food. She loved it. I think she looks like she was wearing goggles while she was eating since the eye area is pretty clean. She's having a good day. (this is usually how Brandon looks after eating spaghetti, too) :)


And so is mom. I won a contest for this super cute zosephine diaper bag and it arrived in the mail finally. The picture made it look kind of small so I didn't think it would be that great but it is good sized. I think i'll put it away for a while but I am excited to use it!
http://www.zosephinediaperbags.com/


2 comments:

Reyna Meinhardt said...

LOL! I also love spaghetti!

Congratulations on winning the diaper bag! Isn't it fun to win contests?

The Riebeek Family said...

Hey, I usually at least wear a shirt! -Brandon