I've stumbled across some really great recipes lately and wanted to share them since they are so good. They are just the links so you will have to click on them to see just how yummy they look and all of them are really easy, too.
Honey-lime chicken Enchiladas:
http://www.abc4.com/content/about_4/gtu/recipes/story/Honey-Lime-Chicken-Enchiladas/pmH5108uSUOibyxk-tNsgg.cspx They don't last very long they are SO good!
The Pioneer Woman Cooks: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/category/all-pw-recipes/(Everything is so good we have tried so many of her recipes - usually for holidays or special occassions due to the high content of butter and cream) Some of our favorites are Apple Dumplings, Cinnamon Rolls, Enchiladas, Pork chops, Tres Leche Cake.
Chicken and Avocado Soup: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/02/chicken-and-avocado-soup.html The Whole Web Site has really good healthy recipes and we use them all often but this recipe is one of my top favorites ever! I like to get those crispy little tortilla strip and put them on top or make my own.
Our Best Bites: Another one of my favorite websites for recipes is http://www.ourbestbites.com/ I subscribe to their news feed and they send the best recipes almost everyday. They also have little activities for kids like edible finger paints that are really fun and easy. Last night Brandon and I had http://www.ourbestbites.com/2009/05/baked-creamy-chicken-taquitos.html with this http://www.ourbestbites.com/2009/03/creamy-lime-cilantro-dressing.html and it was so good!
And this Chicken Salad from Ashley R. is the best one i've ever had:
(I'm going to call it Ginger Chicken Salad since I don't know what it's called exactly and the ginger is what makes it so good in my opinion.)
3/4 C. Mayo
1/2 tsp. ginger
pinch of salt
3 C. cooked cubed chicken
1 1/2 C. red grapes
1 C. chopped celery
1/3 C. green onions
1/2 C slivered almonds
Directions are probably easy to figure out. Mix it all together and put it on Croissants? or since Brandon doesn't like Croissants: Rolls.
You can tell by most of these recipes we really love lime, avocado and cilantro. Or atleast I do. Anything with these ingredients always turns out so good! I have more but I can't find them in my favorites list... Anyways, I REALLY recommend you try these recipes if you need some dinner ideas and share yours if you have some amazing recipes, I am always looking for some!
(Breelyn also really likes all these family-friendly recipes especially the enchiladas)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thanks for all the recipes! I'm always looking for different one's to put into our meal plan! Your little girl is getting so big! Hope you're doing well!
I am so with you on anything with lime, cilantro and avocado!!!!! In fact, I have a fantastic recipe called Lime Cilantro Chicken that you put in the crockpot, then top with an avocado mash... VERY good!!! Thanks for the websites, I'm always looking to mix it up! And, I LOVE honey lime enchiladas- so yummy. Kris says he won't eat another kind ever again! ha
Post a Comment