June 21, 2010

Breelyn is a...

If you couldn't understand her. She was being a stinker when the camera was on...

Breelyn is going to be a BIG SISTER!

Wow! We are due Dec. 08. Exciting!

But that's only a 1/3 of it! Ashley and her hubby are expecting Dec. 23 Tristan's (their first son's) B-day. Tyler and his wife are expecting Dec. 29. THREE grandbabies in one month! And an already busy month at that! And one of my favorite people in the whole world is expecting her first baby on Dec. 1! December is one busy month for babies this year and how fun is it to have little babies around for Christmastime!

I'm so excited to find out what the sex is. There are so many things I would like to start doing for baby once I know for sure!

5 comments:

Kris and Megan said...

congrats!! that is so exciting that tyler and ashley are also expecting that month! lots of haskell grandbabies, i bet your parents are so excited!

Ammon and Desiree said...

WOW!!! CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting!!! You have to post some pictures of your ultrasounds once you get them! Love you lots! It was so sweet to hear your little girl say that she is going to be a big sister! I love to hear little kids say that! I always laughed and smiled when Gideon said that he was a "Big Brother to Baby!" He still calls Jeremiah "Baby" but sometimes we can get him to say Jeremiah!

Jenny Axford Cook said...

That is so exciting! We are expecting January 1 and so we are excited too. Breelyn will be excited about the new little one I'm sure. Congrats you guys! We love ya!!!!!

Adam and Victoria said...

Am I one of your "favorite people"??? That is so wonderful. We are only 1 week off. That is so fun. Adams two sister in laws are pregnant on is due in August (she went two week early w/her other two so she thinks it will be in July) a girl. The other sister in law is having a boy in September...then me. I'll be the breaker...I find out July 15th. What about you?

OH, I am so excited for you and your siblings

Adam and Victoria said...

I have no clue what we are having. His mom and my mom thought from the start that it was a girl...his dad a boy [just b/c he wants one :)]Then Memoral Day my dad said he thinks girl. Well my Uncle who is right 99% of the time thought I was having a boy, amd my Nana thought boy by the end of the weekend. Get this...this is how my mom's family decides. If you get prettier when your are prego then its a girl. If you look more manly or ugly then its a boy. I guess my mom is going back and forth now. We have no clue but I am tired of it being an it!!!

So much I want to do and can't b/c I don't know yet. Almost two weeks. CAN'T WAIT!!!

Love Ya
P.S. here is my email vrheward@gmail.com
Email me your number and we can actually talk on the phone :)