July 1, 2010

Baby's 1st Photo

Here is a US pic of our little baby. Taken 4 weeks ago. As you can tell baby looks pretty squished in there. They used an early US thinking the baby wasn't that far along but baby was a few weeks further than they thought. Which of course I was really happy about. Our due date went from Dec. 20th to the 8th. However, since she used the early ultrasound detector instead of the larger one, and since the baby was further along baby didn't fit entirely on the screen to be measured and she told us we would have a better idea at the next ultrasound. So it may stay Dec. 08 and it may change. Either way i'm glad baby is coming early in December. We find out the sex on July 27 at 21 weeks. Baby's heartbeat is high -160 the old wives tail says higher than 140 it's a girl and all the fun little online quiz's say it's a girl but we think it's a boy. Brandon and I are really excited for this baby to come and keep reminiscing about how special things were with Breelyn and the cute little newborn things she would do and if this one will be alot like Bree. Breelyn has really turned into a little lady lately and I think she will enjoy being a big sister. Or she'll just have to warm up to it when baby comes :).






3 comments:

Kris and Megan said...

YAY! That is awesome to be further along than you were expecting! Good news there!

Ammon and Desiree said...

I just love Ultrasounds! I love to see the pictures of my little baby before I even meet him or her!

Trisha said...

Congratulations! So exciting with everyone having babies this year! Can't wait to see what you are having! Good luck!