September 13, 2010

Breelyn 2 Years Old!!

Breelyn's birthday was a small get together. I have no pictures. My camera was getting repaired and arrived the next day. But I do have an hour and a half of video. I had planned a monkey party but Bree is really into elephants so when she saw the monkey she said "No, mom. Elephant." So I made her a last minute fondant elephant, I think she really liked it. She received an elephant blanket two elephants and some elephant themed toys. I think ALL her b-day cards had elephants on them! She was really grumpy since we had to wake her up for the party but it was the most convenient time to get people there - after work. Bree also had a small birthday celebration the Memorial Weekend camping. We really appreciate our wonderful families for celebrating her special day with her!

(These pictures are from an accordion album for the grandparents)
We can't believe it's been two year's already! We can't get over the feelings of love we have our little girl and can't wait for our little boy to join us. We love her so much she is a very sweet little girl and is absolutely amazing! I have a post drafted on all the things she does and loves but I think I will hold it and maybe share it later. I think we will go private soon even though i'm sure there aren't that many people who look at the blog or even know we have one so there probably is nothing to worry about. :)

1 comment:

Ammon and Desiree said...

Oh! How cute! Your little girl is so amazing and is totally adorable! Wish we could see you guys! We will have to get together soon! Call me and we will make plans!