
September 30, 2010
A Nursery Castle!
Nursery is the highlight of Breelyn's week. We live fairly close to our church building so she see's it often and say's "My church, go to nursery." After a prayer in sacrament and the Amen is spoken she shouts "Nursery, yay!" But it's usually not time. Anyways, Brandon left the Ensign out this morning and Breelyn found it while eating breakfast and opened it. I was in another room but Breelyn calls "Look mommy the sacrament!" So I go in to check on her and she's pointing to the temple telling me everything she can think of about church: sacrament, go see daddy (he is usually in meetings all morning so we go meet him at church) church... Anyways I ask her what is the picture of? "A nursery castle!" she says. Haha. I flipped to the front to find a different temple and ask what it is and she says "Temple, I find the nursery castle" And she flips through the pages until she finds the Nauvoo temple. She does know the general look of the temples but I guess the Nauvoo temple looks like a good place to have nursery.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So Cute!! Don't you love the little children's innocence? It makes you realize the important things in life! Hope you're doing good!
Too cute! I am glad that she likes nursery. It makes Sunday's so much easier.
Post a Comment