Breelyn is really good about putting herself to bed. She just crawls in and goes to sleep. If it's getting late and you haven't put her to bed she tells you "Breelyn needs a nap!"At night though we read all the books she picks out, she then says "Go away mom I go night, night." ( I might have already posted that last one).
Then it was Brandon's Dad's Birthday. Breelyn started picking at the cake while no one was paying attention and after being told it's Grandpa's Birthday not Bree's she got into it being someone else's birthday and not her's. Now when ever she see's a birthday card or other she reads "Happy Cake to Grandpa!" She sings the song too. "Happy Cake to you, Happy cake to you!" It's so cute.
October 9, 2010
Breelyn Too Cute!
Breelyn is starting to not be so "camera annoyed" anymore and so when I had Brandon take a the monthly pregnancy pic Breelyn wanted to have her picture taken too. She was being quite the little model. Brandon was telling her how to pose and taking pictures. If only I had been taking pictures of his modeling moves as he showed Breelyn how to pose it was so funny! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
She looks so grown up and you look amazing!
Getting closer is always hard, but fun! :0)
You both are tooooo cute!!! I bet Brandon looked pretty funny doing the poses. Love ya shelley bean
She's adorable! I can't believe how grown up she is and how red her hair is. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Love, Holli
Post a Comment