Breelyn's favorite food the last many weeks has been a "Peanut Butter Samwich" I love to hear her say it. She is a real sweety. Anyways, last night we had a really good dinner I thought but she kept saying "No, I don't like it! I don't like Dinner!" So after one bite and some fresh peaches Grandma gave us she decided she wanted a Peanut Butter Pizza. I told her we didn't have Peanut Butter Pizza but she could have a Peanut Butter Sandwich. Wrong thing to say. "No, I don't want samwich, I don't like it! Peanut Butter Pizza, Please! She continued to cry for peanut butter pizza but when I gave her the sandwich she was content. Anybody have any peanut butter pizza recipes? She did love her banana, peanut butter and chocolate chip snack today though.
(Brandon has been wanting me to post these stories for his sisters to read)
Oh, when she cries she has to have a tissue to wipe her tears. So sweet. I guess she's seen me emotional these last 8 months.


No comments:
Post a Comment