March 30, 2011

Breelyn 2 1/2 years old!

This month marks the 1/2 way mark until Breelyn turns 3! She is such an amazing, fun, beautiful little girl! Her personality is something else. We are so happy she is part of our family she keeps things exciting. So I took some pictures of Bree and Bradley since I rented some equipment I thought I might as well. Breelyn would not sit still as you will see they didn't quite workout and turned away from the light. But that is definitley her personality so they are still fun to have.
A few things about Bree:
She loves Preschool. She really loves to learn and so she absorbs things like a little sponge. Today we learned about Roman Numerals. Why? She brought me a clock with RN and asked what they were. Great learning opportunity. :)
She loves Storytime.
She loves nursery.
She loves her Grandma's Grandpa's Uncles Aunts and Cousins.
She is really just a fun happy girl. We love her.





No comments: