March 10, 2011

First Day of Preschool!

Breelyn started 'pre-school' last week. A couple of mom's in our ward and their kids do it with us. It's actually our primary presidency and the kids are in nursery together. So they see each other ALOT during the week. Makes it easy since they play so well together.

The first week it was just Bree and Sarah so we practiced writing the letter A and learning about things that start with the letter A. We ate dinner a few days later and had Artichokes. I told Bree. Guess what Artichoke starts with A! "Hmmm..." She says, "I'll have to talk to Sarah about this."

This week it was my turn to host pre-school. Breelyn decided since it was her house she would be the teacher so she'd make everyone stop and do things her way. She even carried a little pencil with her to point to things. I stop her when she is being bossy but she sure likes to be in charge.


I told Breelyn "Guess what? Today's your first day of pre-school!"
 

No comments: