We went to Utah last weekend and picked up a new car. So we stayed over night at a hotel. We got to visit with Uncle Devan and ate at the Cheesecake Factory for the first time. The food was really good.
So, we went swimming at the hotel that night. Bradley was pretty chill. He likes his bath's and water is relaxing for him so he was content to let me put him in the water. Breelyn loved jumping to Brandon from the side of the pool and swimming. Breelyn and I went again the next morning.
 |
| Bradley in his little swim trunks. It was his first night sleeping all the way through the night, I guess swimming wore him out.(except for the first night he was born)! Breelyn was only a month when she slept through the night so Bradley was 4 months here. That seems like a really long time. |
 |
It wouldn't be Bree to get a normal picture. She wanted me to take her picture when she jumped out of the bathroom. Her little puppy is pretty special lately. Polka dot puppy. If she doesn't have him when she goes to bed she will wake up in the middle of the night and come ask for him.
After this picture I told her puppy couldn't go in the pool he had to stay at the hotel. She was running out the door when I told her and as soon as she heard me she tossed puppy over her shoulder back into the room and took off down the hall. Nothing was keeping this girl from the pool. :) |
 |
| Bradley in the pool. He kept his little toes curled when he was in the water. |
 |
| Breelyn swimming. the camera fogged up so I really don't have any good pics in the pool. |
 |
| Ready to go swimming |
No comments:
Post a Comment