On Saturday we did the caldwell park egg hunt. It was scary as soon as the honked the horn all the parents ran in with their kids and started shoving eggs in their baskets. Next time we will do our own hunt and maybe invite some other kids. We also went and got a free tree at Lowe's which she got to plant and loves to take care of.
Easter Sunday I tried to wake Breelyn up but she said she was too tired. So, I went and got in the shower. A while later she comes pounding on the door, "Come, see! Come See what the Easter bunny brought us!" So, I followed her out and asked what she got, "See! The easter bunny brought me some goodies!" She actually wanted Bradley's basket since he got bubbles. She got some fun stuff for the bath and a leash, since she likes to wander. Bradley got baby snacks and tried one out after church, he liked it, but that is the orange spot on his shirt.
After church we just tried to get a simple little easter pic of the two of them but got a lot of fun expressions instead.

Easter Sunday I tried to wake Breelyn up but she said she was too tired. So, I went and got in the shower. A while later she comes pounding on the door, "Come, see! Come See what the Easter bunny brought us!" So, I followed her out and asked what she got, "See! The easter bunny brought me some goodies!" She actually wanted Bradley's basket since he got bubbles. She got some fun stuff for the bath and a leash, since she likes to wander. Bradley got baby snacks and tried one out after church, he liked it, but that is the orange spot on his shirt.
After church we just tried to get a simple little easter pic of the two of them but got a lot of fun expressions instead.






No comments:
Post a Comment