Bradley was blessed the first week of January. Breelyn kept talking to me during the blessing it was hard to tune her out. We loved having family there to share this day with us! I have pics of Bradley with relatives but didn't want to post their pics just in case they don't want to be posted. :)
I was able to find a cute knit outfit in Utah. Brandon's sister was able to make him some booties. Thanks Holli they were so nice to have. And Brandon's Oma made him a sweet little blue knit blanket that I love, it is so soft. Thank you! I have better pictures in his outfit and with his blanket. I went over to jcpenny's and had them take a few so I had a nice one.
 |
| Bradley's Blessing Outfit |
 |
| Grandpa Haskell loves to cuddle his grandbabies. I liked this pic. |
 |
| Another picture of our little boy. |
 |
Breelyn and Chesney
Breelyn is not really into babies right now and she really didn't want to hold Chesney. It could be that the first time she held Chesney she spit up (Bree calls it "spit out") all over Bree. Breelyn was absolutely disgusted! But, she claims her brother and loves to talk and interact with him. Mostly she likes that he is an attentive audience when she is performing since he can't get away. :) "Watch me Brother! Watch me do this. See!" |
 |
Breelyn's Best Friend Baxter
These two are so much fun to watch chase eachother around and play. They pretty much grew up together. |
 |
| Chesney. Isn't she sweet. I love her. She likes to smile for me. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment