January 5, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Here is a short Christmas post. I had hoped Bree would want to make cookies with me for Santa, in our matching aprons, since she loves to help cook. But she wanted to play playdoh with Dad instead. They built a really neat santa with sleigh. I thought it was pretty awesome!
Breelyn and Bradley Christmas Eve. We gave them one present christmas eve - Pajamas, slippers and a christmas book. We gave Breelyn her's and she opened the bag threw the tissue paper, threw the clothes, threw the slippers then saw they were Dora, stopped to pick them up and looked in the bag again and threw that. I guess it wasn't what she expected.
Breelyn and her Christmas loot. Notice her Dora slippers. Brandon woke her up christmas morning and asked her "Guess who came?" Bree: "Santa!" Dad: "And what does Santa do?" She grabs her tummy and shakes it "Ho,Ho,Ho." Dad: "Uh, yha. But he also leaves presents!" Bree: "Oh,yha!" When she came into the living room she first saw the castle "Whoa, Wow! A Castle just like Barney!" (it's seriously the cheapest thing I got her and she loved it the most)
Bradley in his Christmas outfit. He's definitley our best Holiday gift. :)
Since we stayed up sooo late I didn't get many pictures of christmas day. Bree had a cute ponytail that frizzed out in an hour and she looked cute in her christmas play clothes.
Anyways, we had a GREAT Christmas as a family of four and loved bouncing from house to house to see our wonderful families!

No comments: