Here is Breelyn's Letter to Santa though it's really just a Christmas List :) She's so fun.
So she is freaking awesome at writing her letters! I've been pushing her a lot lately to not trace my letters anymore but to do them on her own and I am so proud of her. Except for her name I spell the words for her while she writes. It says Dear Santa. The Dear isn't in correct letter order since she did the D first and it was a little big so she put the other letters in where they could fit. The pen was pretty much out of ink so it didn't show up in someplace. I really just posted this because of the funny things she wants for Christmas. I had her write out her Thank You's for her birthday gifts and i'm sorry I didn't have any stamps and kept forgetting so it just kind of got pushed off. Thank You for your B-day gifts, We love you! We will be better from now on. :)
Breelyn's Christmas List:
(I'm sure this will change hourly I was just curious what she would say last night and it was an excuse to get her to write something. I have to come up with fun reasons to write or she knows i'm trying to get her to practice and then she won't she just says "I'll just do bumpy letters" and then does the up and down line thing.)
-Butterfly (don't know if she wants a real or fake one)
-Happy Napper - Unicorn. (I explained she had a pillow pet already. Her reply is "But it's not a pillow pet it's a happy napper." So it is. She sings the song all the time. "Happy... Happy Napper... And they love to play with you...)
-Dog - White with Brown polka dots.
-Snowglobe - With Santa's house and reindeer (where when you shake it you can go to Santa's house and meet him.) Anyone know what movie that's from? We just watched it once and it must have stuck with her as a pretty neat thing. The Santa Claus with Tim Allen.
-Animals - tigers, sharks, Giraffe and Elephant.
-A picture of Heavenly Father and Jesus. (Both in one picture... all I can think of is the Joseph Smith one. Any others? This request is one Santa will happily get her!)
-An Exit - An EXIT? I know she means Exit Sign. Who wants that! We laughed though and will find a way to do this one! If just for fun.
-Shapes
Toy story
-Rex, Buzz, Lots-O, BullsEye, Jesse, Evil Dr. Porkchop, Woody's "special" friends (Bo-peep and Binoculars)
AND THE SPECIALIST ONE OF ALL!! WOODY!
-Disney Princesses - all of them her favorite is Little Mermaid and the pink one (aurora)



No comments:
Post a Comment