November 9, 2011

Some Random Pictures.

Bree and Grandpa Haskell building a snowman with the first snow of the season!
We have been ready for Christmas ever since! 
Breelyn likes to wake Bradley up in the morning when she wants me to wake up, since she knows that is the only way I get up. I can hear her in the morning crawling in his crib and she says "Bruds, Bruds, get up, come on... come on Buds!" I can hear him protest, he takes after his mama. But then he will get excited Bree is playing with him and then she comes in my room and says, "Mom, come see this cute little smile, he's standing up all by himself!"

Payback... He always gets her back :)

She also likes to do funny stuff to him, harmless thank goodness. Coloring on him is a big one though.  This was with Elmo color fizzes though. The time before Bradley ate them since she knows where they are and can open them. I was scared to death! Bitterguard doesn't deter Brad when he wants to eat! :)

No comments: